What is better; to practice 1 punch 10000 times or 10000 punches once? Is it better to master one gun or all of them? Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week poses this question and Professor Paul and Jarrad tackle the answer.
During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, Professor Paul goes back to the bookshelf to recommend a few books to the audience. Listen louder.
This episode is also the first one to live stream simultaneously to both our SOTG Facebook page and to our YouTube channel. If you would like to watch the shows live, be sure to subscribe and follow us on both platforms.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Jarod- Bruce Lee said, “Do not fear the man who knows 10,000 punches; fear the man who has practiced one punch 10,000 times.” I tend to take that approach to firearms, having a few weapons, and learning to master them. Then Clint Smith talks about knowing a variety of weapons so you can pick up anything and use it. Where do you think that balance should be?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Accur8 Sights from SOTG & Night Fision “Absolute Accuracy, Day or Night”
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time
- TOPIC: Recommended Reading
FEATURING: Night Fision, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
THE ACCUR8™ STORY
On Saturday, May 5th, 2018, Night Fision and Student of the Gun announced the release of the Accur8™ Tritium sights at the NRA Annual Meeting. Some time prior, Jacob Herman [of Night Fision] approached Professor Paul and asked his opinions regarding what kind of pistol sights should be on a pistol used for fighting/self-preservation, he naturally had some strong thoughts.
How do you come up with a design for shooters of all skill levels? From law enforcement to military to the armed citizen.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 868 – AK Build and Welcome Back Professor - July 17th, 2019
- SOTG 867 – A New Generation & Road Trip Loadout - July 15th, 2019
- SOTG 866 – How to Improve Your Life in Only 3 Hours per Week - July 10th, 2019
- SOTG 865 – Why is Cuomo Still Around? With Jacob Rieper - July 8th, 2019
- SOTG 864 – Courage, Loyalty, and Endurance; USMC Leadership Traits Ep. 3 - July 3rd, 2019