Innumerable texts and tomes have been devoted to the subject of crisis preparedness and survival. More Americans than ever before are concerned with the immediate future and aware of the dangers that their families will face.
What actually happened at the Capitol Building on January 6th, 2021? Was it, as the media says, a “riot”? What do we actually know and what information is being kept from us?
We answer some questions from you folks. What are some good resources for dealing with and preparing for the coming Civil Breakdown? Paul and Jarrad will elaborate on that subject.
2 Minutes to Midnight [Cigar Time]
"An overabundance of civility breeds corruption."
Important: You'll need to login to The Student Lounge to listen to these bonus hour episodes.
If you're not part of the grad program, there's a link below to join and get a free gift. Grad program members get access to:
Delivered directly to your inbox every Thursday and Friday morning.
Access exclusive discount codes for familiar brands. We have been told our members "make money by being a Grad Program member" because of this perk.
Listen to all bonus hour episodes ever created since the beginning of time. That's over 1,087 hours of smooth audio dripping softly into your ears.
Pin yourself to a secure, private map, only accessible to bonafide Grad Program members, to form a local group of like-minded individuals.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Too Late to Start Building? | Liberty Letter #092 - March 5th, 2021
- Toys or Training and The Foundation | SOTG 1034 - March 3rd, 2021
- Dealing with Survivor’s Guilt & The Launch of a New Show | SOTG 1033 - March 1st, 2021
- Be a Good Victim: Traitors in Uniform | SOTG 1032 - February 24th, 2021
- Cork Graham and the Tytler Cycle | SOTG 1031 - February 22nd, 2021