The following two tabs change content below.
Founder & President at Student of the Gun
Paul G. Markel has worn many hats during his lifetime. He has been a U.S. Marine, Police Officer, Professional Bodyguard, and Small Arms and Tactics Instructor. Mr. Markel has been writing professionally for law enforcement and firearms periodicals for nearly twenty years with hundreds and hundreds of articles in print. Paul is a regular guest on nationally syndicated radio talk shows and subject matter expert in firearms training and use of force. Mr. Markel has been teaching safe and effective firearms handling to students young and old for decades and has worked actively with the 4-H Shooting Sports program. Paul holds numerous instructor certifications in multiple disciplines and a Bachelor’s degree in conflict resolution; nonetheless, he is and will remain a dedicated Student of the Gun.
Latest posts by Paul (see all)
- Modern Silencers: Quieting the .223 Remington - April 16th, 2019
- Hoth Report 5 – VSKA Medium-Heavy Blaster Review - April 9th, 2019
- Hoth Report Ep 4 – PL 54 Heavy Blaster - April 2nd, 2019
- Readyman Ballistic Armor Plate Test - March 19th, 2019
- Man Skills: 5 Skills your Son Should Possess - March 14th, 2019