The following two tabs change content below.
Founder & President at Student of the Gun
Paul G. Markel has worn many hats during his lifetime. He has been a U.S. Marine, Police Officer, Professional Bodyguard, and Small Arms and Tactics Instructor. Mr. Markel has been writing professionally for law enforcement and firearms periodicals for nearly twenty years with hundreds and hundreds of articles in print. Paul is a regular guest on nationally syndicated radio talk shows and subject matter expert in firearms training and use of force. Mr. Markel has been teaching safe and effective firearms handling to students young and old for decades and has worked actively with the 4-H Shooting Sports program. Paul holds numerous instructor certifications in multiple disciplines and a Bachelor’s degree in conflict resolution; nonetheless, he is and will remain a dedicated Student of the Gun.
Latest posts by Paul (see all)
- Mossberg 590 Shockwave: Why You Need One - October 4th, 2019
- Why You Need 9MM? - July 23rd, 2019
- Night Fision Night Switch: What and Why? - July 16th, 2019
- Building Your Patriot Arsenal: Handguns - July 11th, 2019
- Searching for Judas: Dangers of Being in the Gun Business Today - July 9th, 2019